Fayette County Schools Alumni Association, Inc.
CRITERIA FOR SCHOLARSHIP
• Good Conduct
• Good Attendance
• Essay (Why I want to attend college?) –Essay must consist of a minimum of 400 typed words.
• College Acceptance Letter
• At least a 2.5 G. P. A
• Agree to assist other Fayette Ware students who enroll at the school where you attend.
• Send the FCSAA Scholarship committee an academic report at the end of each school year while attending college.
• Support the FCSAA after graduation from college or trade school.
• Participate in at least one fundraiser of the association during the year, when possible.
***Applications Must Be In By Due Date: 4/2/2022***
Chick Here To Download Criteria Form
* Please email College Acceptance Letter and Essay to firstname.lastname@example.org*
"Once this is completed please click below for step 2"
STEP 2 Click here to fill out Scholarship Application